Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March Matchups: "Battle of the Playboy Covers" Candice Michelle vs. Maria Kanellis

Shelli Sonstein - now on Q104.3 but formerly of WPLJ - used to forewarn listeners to take the "little children out of the room" if they didn’t want to hear one of her “naughty” jokes, back when she was doing morning drive at WPLJ in the 1980s. So for those who might get a bit huffy about our latest bout at March Matchups, I am giving you fair warning, though I doubt there are many folks that frequent this blog that would get bent out of shape upon seeing these two magazine covers.

Last night on Monday Night Raw, the cover of the current Playboy Magazine featuring W.W.E. Diva Maria Kanellis was unveiled. Today, the magazine hits newsstands, so we decided to match up the Maria cover with the one that Candice Michelle appeared on (April 2006).


I’m a big fan of the in-ring ability of Candice Michelle, so the “face” of Go Daddy wins this one hands down. I figure a picture is worth a thousand words, so it wasn't necessary for me to write too much for this contest.

Last year as part of March Matchups we featured a similar "Battle of the Playmates," in which Ashley’s cover defeated Torrie Wilson & Sable’s cover. If you would like to walk down memory lane, click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shocking I tell you... shocking!

I have to say though... I agree Candice wins it for me too!

Anonymous said...

Me three. Candice is curvy and who doesn’t love curves.

from Dave

Sean G. Kilkelly said...

So I guess it is unanimous so far, huh? Yes, this morning’s post is a bit eye-popping and even shocking! Thanks for the comments Anon and Dave.