Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen Hart!

Amazing that Owen Hart would have turned 43 yesterday. The “Blue Blazer” is definitely missed and is one of my all-time favorites. Owen beating his brother Bret at Wrestlemania X was one of my most memorable wrestling moments ever.

The two - Owen on the left - are pictured above after taking a few bumps, I surmise, although when this photo was taken I'm not sure. I still haven’t gotten around to reading Broken Harts by Owen’s wife, Martha, but it is on my reading list. Same goes for Bret’s autobiography which is going to be released in the U.S. this October.

R.I.P. Owen Hart
May 7, 1965 – May 23, 1999

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know when Owen's birthday was, but I am glad I know, My dad's Favorite is Brett Hart, But I'm glad I know now, I will continue to "check" in on your blog and see what kind of stuff you have on here, good so far!!!! keep up the good work!!!

Love Courtney!

Sean G. Kilkelly said...

Thanks Courtney I appreciate your compliments and for stopping by.

Be Lucky!
-Sean