Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Don't Suppose You Would Remember Me



A few quick impertinent, yet pertinent, thoughts floating around in the old noggin that I want to put on paper…

SPORTS
I’m kinda tired of seeing athletes hold up their helmets, or sometimes their caps, at the conclusion of the Star Spangled Banner. There’s just something about it that I find to be tiresome. Maybe I should just be glad that they are standing during the anthem.

WFAN’s Mike Francesa continues with his revolving door of co-hosts and yesterday he had Evan Roberts as his co-pilot. Ugh!

ETC. ETC.
Why was the issue of Mitt Romney being a Mormon made into such, while it is considered almost blasphemous for anyone to ask about how deep was Barack Obama’s indoctrination, if at all, in Islam.

It might be mean-spirited but I looked up in the dictionary the word 'androgynous' and saw a picture of MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

1 comment:

Rob Adams said...

Not only was that dope Evan Roberts on, but the equally dopey Benigno shared the mic with the Sports Pope as well.

I'm telling you now that if Mark Chernoff decides to put either of those two with Mikey, then my days of listening to WFAN are over. I mean, think about it - the Mets, the Nets, the Devils, that buffoon Craig Carton and more. Then only reasons to listen are the occasional games of interest, the Giants, and Schmoozie. So put Mikey F with either of those two, and I'm off to Michael Kay, or my iPod.