Friday, February 01, 2008

Super Bowl Prediction

Everyone else has their thoughts on the Super Bowl so I suppose I will add mine. I really have no idea what to expect from this game. The Giants defense is good enough to keep Tom Brady and company at bay, but for how long is anyone’s guess. The "Blue Blue" defense has to play four perfect quarters, which is a lot to ask.

One could make an argument for this game going in any number of directions. I don’t think it will be a blowout, but I’m going to go with the Pats in a close one. Some weird score like 26-16 or 23-17. I have a feeling that this could be a boring game, though. I have no idea why Plaxico Burress had to go and shoot his mouth off. Of course, New England doesn't need any extra motivation, but just play the game! I also think the whole Tom Brady ankle deal is a ruse.

I’m a Giants’ fan, so I’m pulling hard for the G-men. But I think the Pats, will indeed, stay perfect.

Incidentally, go check out the above football cake at Carvel!

No comments: