Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's Definitely Sunday!

I am at work and thinking of ways to save the world. Incidentally, I never did think I would hear Hulk Hogan's old theme song, "Real American" by Rick Derringer, blaring before a Fairfield University basketball game, but I guess that is what has inspired the Stags to a four-game winning streak.

After watching the Sunday morning shows, I am wondering if this motley crew really is the best and brightest America has to offer for Presidential candidates in 2008? I find it funny how Hillary Clinton is always incredibly wide-eyed with a maniacal smile on her face, whenever she is shown on television entering a school or a firehouse. What is she so surprised about anyway? That people are actually buying into her baloney? Let's get pretentious, indeed. Her maniacal facial expressions remind me of the equally crazy Renfield from Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Stay Onsides!

No comments: